Please help with my installation issue

Options
Hi,
I'm currtrying to instal the Starter Kit V3+ wireless smart thermostat incl programmer with hot water control, however I can't find my Honeywell wired thermostat or my Danfoss TS715 controller.

Can anybody help please??

Answers

• wateroakley
    Options

Have you reached out to Tado with your install? They usually provide detailed wiring. instructions

The Danfoss TS715 appears to be a single channel timeswitch with COM NO and NC connections? It should be a simple replacement with a wireless receiver. Move N L COM(1) and NO(4) to the corresponding connections on the wireless receiver. You'll need to bridge the wires in your old room thermostat to call for heat (probably with one of the Wago connectors) .

• I haven't reached out to Tado as I can't seem to find a telephone number for them.
    If I replace my Danfoss TS715 controller with the receiver what do I do with the honeywell thermostat??
    Also when I'm in the app and it asks me for the make and model of what I'm replacing it doesn't have my model....who should I select??
  • wateroakley
    Options

The Tado install contact is via email.

The thermostat model may be inside the cover. A photo may help users help you identify the model.

• These are my controller and thermostat.

Could you possibly give me the email address to tado??

• Pshepherd
    Options
    I'm trying to change my bridge unit with a new bridge unit out of a starter kit v3+ but the bridge won't pair after trying all tado advise. It says my new bridge is not compatible with the old tado stat on the wall.