Error - not.inList

Options
tadouul
tadouul
edited November 2023 in General Questions & Topics
Hi! New user of Tado here

I installed a Starter Kit of bridge plus 5 TRVs and I get in the app an error titled "Error - not.inList" and can't find anywhere what the error is about or how to contact Tado for help. The TRVs seem to function correctly but that error doesn't stop showing up

The text that comes with it is:

---
Property [device.platform] of class [class
com.tado.mobile_devices.api.MobileDeviceDewith value [UNKNOWN] is not contained
within the list [[Android, iOS, WP]]

Sorry, something went wrong. The response
from the server was unexpected. Please
retry. If the problem persists please send us
a screenshot of this error message
---

Please help!

Answers

• TheFoxyFoxes
    edited November 2023
    Options
    Same thing is happening to me and realised that there is an issue with calling for heat. I have 2 wired thermostats and 4 trvs. Anyone else know what this issue is?
  • davidlyall
    Options
    I've reported it to tado support a few weeks ago. They are working to resolve it.

Best option when it happens is to close and re open the app
  • MikeG
    Options
    Same for me for a couple of days coinciding with 3 of my 10 radiator valves going offline for an hour or so at a time before coming back online, at the same time. Is there any connection between the two issues and in particular how do I fix the latter problem which is more concerning?
  • JohnSmith123
    edited November 2023
    Options
    I am getting this error and had to manually turn off the heating as it wouldn't stop heating even after going past the point that it should.... The error message only came up when navigating into different parts of the app.

Seems like a recent known issues hopefully fixed soon