Adding smart TRVs had stopped my wireless thermostat functioning as expected

Options
I’ve recently upgraded my V3+ wireless thermostat system (which had been working fine) by adding four smart TRVs in different rooms to the wireless thermostat.
Ever since doing so the ‘system’ no longer seems to be promoted by the wireless thermostat to turn on the boiler, that room will get cold, the app says that room is ‘heating’ but the boiler does not run. The rooms with the smart TRVs typically get less cold therefore they are rarely dropping below their set threshold for calling for heat.
Have I misunderstood how the system should work maybe?

Comments

• johnnyp78
    Options
    Are the rooms with the Tado trvs in above the target temperature that you’ve set?
  • JoshI
    Options
    @johnnyp78 yes all rooms where I have the TRVs are above the target temperature I’ve set, the only room ‘calling for heat’ is the room where I have the wireless thermostat but no TRV.
  • johnnyp78
    Options
    Check that the room with the smart thermostat in it has a zone controller set.
  • JoshI
    Options
    @johnnyp78 yes the BP Wireless receiver is still set as the Zone controller for the wireless room stat.
    I have to say, I rebuilt the schedule this afternoon for that room and so far it’s been behaving a lot more like I’d expect it to, will see what happened over night. Thanks for your assistance up to now 👍