Boiler not firing

Options
Hi there, I have a wireless thermostat and receiver hooked up to
My Worcester combi boiler. The boiler is ok as have hot water and it is also heating my underfloor in the front room. However it is no longer calling for any heat in the rest of the house (I don’t have tado valves). I have tried resetting the thermostat and receiver, the internet bridge has three lights. All seems to be ok… but it’s not. Can I delete the system and start again?

Comments

• SPT
    Options
    Have you connected via Opentherm? If so, when I did this on my Ideal boiler, I had to remove the exist loop back for the old wired thermostat
  • peen1308
    Options
    Thanks. No haven’t done that. It was working for a couple of months fine. So much so I reduced the target temps. But over the last week looking at the temp charts it has gradually flat lined to now not firing at all
  • johnnyp78
    johnnyp78 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2023
    Options
    I’m not quite sure what you mean by the boiler calling for heat - it would be a device connected to the boiler that did that. I’m assuming the ufh isn’t controlled by Tado? If so it sounds like it might be an issue with the wireless temp sensor. Is it a long way from the bridge? If you turn up the temp on it manually what happens? Assuming you have two heating zones, one for ufh and one for rads, have you checked the zone valve is working correctly?