Contacting the moderators . . .

Options

Dear Group Members,

Does anyone know how to contact this forum's moderator(s)? I ask because I wrote a new post yesterday evening and instead of its appearing as a new subject in the list it stayed in my drafts folder with a message that it would be "published when approved."

I've never had this happen before so I sent a further "test" message which went straight through and, of course, which I'm unable to delete.

Any thoughts?

Hugh

Comments

• Leo_Gr
    Options
    Exactly the same here,
  • samd
    samd ✭✭✭
    Options

I don't think we have any mods left now - could be wrong but I would have thought the easiest approach would be to copy from your drafts folder and post it again.

• hugbilly
    Options

I did, and the same thing happened. Perhaps it's because I broke the post into paragraphs, I'll remove them and try again . . .

• hugbilly
    Options

Nah, made no difference, perhaps the post is too long, I don't think I can be bothered to write a shorter version!

• johnnyp78
    Options
    It happens occasionally, I presume it’s some automated system. As Sam says, I doubt there is anyone from Tado remaining.
  • hugbilly
    Options

Must have been the length of the post, I got round it by shortening the text, posting it and then editing in the rest bit by bit!