Can somebody Please tell me how to ensure my schedule is still active when turning the thermostat up

Options
I have found that every time I turn the thermostat up using the device and not my mobile phone does not go back to the usual schedule times. Can anybody please help me with this

Best Answer

Answers

• johnnyp78
    Options
    Settings > rooms and devices > click on room > manual control on device > set a time or until next automatic change
  • For some reason even though I have changed this to until automatic change when you increase the temperature on the thermostat it does not automatically resume the schedule, any advice please
  • wateroakley
    Options

Double-check what the line/slider at the bottom of the app screen says when you adjust the temperature.

• When I adjust it on the app it’s fine it sways until the next schedule time, but when I turn it on the actual thermostat it stays on permanently and doesn’t go back to the schedule until I go on the app and press resume
  • wateroakley
    Options

@NickyMember1991 check the room settings in the app. There are three options. Sounds like the setting is wrong for your preference.

• GrayDav4276
    Options

@wateroakley

Isn't that what @johnnyP said to do.....??🤔

• hugbilly
    Options

See screen grabs posted below:

• My purpose is to avoid tenants leaving the heating on constantly especially when they are not on the property, from the screen grab it looks like that is the option to have the changes only last for one hour where as what I wanted was to automatically go back to the schedule after any change
  • wateroakley
    wateroakley ✭✭✭
    edited December 2023
    Options

The manual control setting has three options; 'Until next automatic change' (schedule), 'Timer', or 'Until you manually resume the schedule'. The DEFAULT is 'Until you resume schedule'.

To SAVE the change, you have to select the big TICK on the top right. Otherwise nothing changes.

E.g. web browser setting: