Open window detected

Options
How do I find this in the app to see what was open, I get a notification but cannot then see in the app what area reported it cheers

Answers

• WilsApp
    Options
    I've just installed Tado and get this all the time (even though there's no window open - it's 1C out there!). When I tap on the notification it opens the app and at the top there's an option to turn off heating in a specific room. I'm assuming that's the room where it thinks the window is open.
  • I get that however due to work I get tons of different notifications (from 3 other Apps) that I don't always need, so I go in and clear them, this clears the Tado ones too, I just want to know is there a way retrospectively to retrieve or see the notification
  • rafm5
    rafm5 ✭✭✭
    Options

No, tado°s open window detection is a dumb function that relies on software, not hardware. Very basic and unreliable really...

• GrayDav4276
    Options

There is no such thing as "Open Window" detection within tado......please do a search within the Forum to understand this "imaginary" tado feature........tado uses the terminology "Open Window Detection" as a sales ploy to encourage new customers.......it's disgusting but that's tado for you.