Totally Unprofessional Service

Options

Well my system is now completely offline. Tried to get help via the Live Chat. That took 26 hours to get a response, to be told that the devices were offline and they had fallen in fall back mode.

The website and app could see all the devices, they even responded to the blink display command. So it looks like a stock response.

Then at 1:30pm I noticed the boiler was still on, when I looked at the extension kit, it was flashing once every two seconds, which says in their manual that the heating / hot water is permanently offline.

Tried a reset of the internet bridge and extension kit and still have the same flashing led. Went back to the chat, the person had gone offline.

The website states if you have an emergency with the system ,choose chat at and "I have a technical question". what they dont say is, you can only have an emergency monday to friday 8am to 4pm.

Totally unprofessional service. I pay for the Auto-Assist, so its not as though they are getting nothing back from me.

How can a sole cloud service provider only run support on a mon-fri model. Every winter something goes wrong with Tado and they always say its your issue and they have never had issues.

It is getting taken out as soon as I can find someone to do it at such short notice.

Comments