My heating is scheduled to turn off at 10:00pm but continues running every night

Options
My heating is scheduled to run from 6pm to 10pm (21 degrees) everyday. Iv noticed that each evening after 10pm my heating continues to run. it should only run after this time if the temperature drops below my fall back temp of 17 degrees after 10pm which it doesn’t get that cold! When I check the app after 10pm the temperature it’s trying to reach is 22 degrees and this will go all night until I click on the app and go to resume scheduled then it turns off and goes bk to 17 degrees where it should be anyway. I understand that if u override the stat it will try and reach the temperature target you’ve set it to until the next off time but our stat isn’t ever touched ?

Answers

• gary333
    Options

If it's showing "Resume Schedule" it means someone has changed the temperature somehow. Is someone messing with the TRV's or pressing the buttons on the thermostat.

That option is not there when schedule is being followed.

• davidlyall
    Options
    Have you perhaps set up a daily routine with a voice assistant to set the temp to 22 each day?
  • Paddychan
    Options
    As far as I’m aware no one has been interfering with the room-stat, and I’m sure I don’t have a daily routine with a voice assistant to set the temp to 22 degrees. Iv set my heating to - off - after 10 pm now instead of having it set at the fall back temperature of 17 degrees and this is now turning my heating off at 10pm, it’s just that now if we had a cold nite and the house drops below 17 degrees the heating wont kick in to keep the chill off but oh well. Appreciate the replies
  • Dotty
    Options
    How to set up the timer to come on and go off in certain times
  • johnnyp78
    Options
    The tado app has a support tab, why not have a look through there https://support.tado.com/en/collections/1979449-using-tado