Explain the heating graph

Options

Hi I woke up this morning with the bypass rad on checked and assumed it was frost protection kicking in, I always assumed if one had frost protection turning on then they all would turn on, so anyway I assume the blue arrows are heating times but what is the red arrow pointing to ?

Thanks

Answers

• pcone
    pcone ✭✭✭
    Options

Maybe heat from another source causing the rise (ie another room, pipework etc)

• hugbilly
    hugbilly ✭✭✭
    edited January 18
    Options
    I think something funny happened with the schedules this morning. Our heating was due to go off at 09:00 but at about 10 past I noticed the boiler and pump were still running. The app showed that everything was off but when I operated the “switch off all rooms” button the boiler finally shut down. Having moved the wireless receiver nearer the bridge a couple of months ago I had become fairly confident in the system’s reliability so it’s annoying to have a setback like this . . .
  • cuke2u
    Options

Yep, has been a bit weird for a few days now, mine stopped coming on at the scheduled time recently, now it comes on around 5 mins after the scheduled time. I think Tado's clock might need a windup...

• hugbilly
    hugbilly ✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder if the cold spell and a lot of active tado systems has something to do with it ?
  • GrayDav4276
    Options

Wow.....heaven forbid that a Smart Heating system would be badly affected by a "cold spell"........especially when you add in a lot of tado customers actually using their central heating.........😇😎