Tado Set Up

Options

I am in the process of delving into smart heating and through research have settled that Tado is probably the best solution for us. My question is whether one Smart thermostat and bridge (wired as there is already a single wired thermostat in place) coupled with Tado TRV's on all radiators will effectively provide multi room functionality.

My assumption is yes as the TRV will be able to be controlled independently from the App but is this correct?

Thanks in advance

Answers

• GrayDav4276
    GrayDav4276 ✭✭✭
    edited January 19
    Options
    Can I suggest that you research the tado Community Forum to completely understand the many issues that surround a tado setup, before committing to a purchase.
  • wateroakley
    Options

As well as researching these pages, probably a good idea to describe your heating system and use, and what you are trying to achieve: boiler, controls, number of rads etc; the size of your home; broadband? That would give a better clue for existing users to reply as to whether Tado should be suitable; or may encounter some of the user issues such as poor connectivity in larger homes.