A problem with Smart Thermostat since January 17th 2024

Options

I have had tado installed in my house for almost three years. But since January 17, 2024, I have had problems with the heating. It looks like my tado thermostat stopped communicating with eBUS for boilers, but only for heating. The boiler in the heating system does not communicate with the thermostat, but only on the internal temperature measurement. I tried hooking up a regular old thermostat to the boiler and everything worked, so the fault is not with the boilers or the relay. Water heating is working properly. Does anyone have a similar problem? Does anyone have any advice? How to contact tado technical support? Isn't the problem in SW? I have versions 92.1 for Internet Bridge and 97.1 for Smart Thermostat.

Best Answer

• Emcee
    Emcee | Admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @ondrobody,

Thank you for your contribution to the tado° community forum. Unfortunately, it appears your post has gone unanswered. If the issue you've described still persists or if you continue to have questions about tado° products and services, please do not hesitate to outline these in a new post.

We are making concerted efforts to revitalise the forum in order to ensure a more lively community space.

Looking forward to future discussions!