Replacing Honeywell devices

Options

Hi, thinking of getting a tado device as one of my Honeywell displays has failed.

in one room I have a Honeywell wireless thermostat with bdr91 receiver this controls the heating in the house.

there is a wired Honeywell thermostat in the kitchen which controls under floor heating.

this is all connected to a green star worecester oil combi boiler (no separate water tank)

My questions are:

1. can I replace the wired one that has failed display without changing the wireless one and do I need a internet bridge or is this just remote access ?
  2. can I replace the wireless one at a later point independently of the wired one ?
  3. Do I have to change anything at the boiler end ?

any help greatly appreciated

Best Answer

• Emcee
    Emcee | Admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @tobyw,

Thank you for your contribution to the tado° community forum. Unfortunately, it appears your post has gone unanswered. If the issue you've described still persists or if you continue to have questions about tado° products and services, please do not hesitate to outline these in a new post.

We are making concerted efforts to revitalise the forum in order to ensure a more lively community space.

Looking forward to future discussions!