How to get my 2 thermostats set up correctly?

Options
I just recently bought tado and tried to set it up. I previously had two wired thermostats but wanted to change it up abit. One is upstairs and one downstairs and they are both on different circuits in the house (guess that’s new builds for you).
I have the internet bridger connected to my internet but the issue is this has to be in a cupboard upstairs and I’m worried it’s interfering with the connection.
When I set up the two thermostats I had an issue with trying to turn of the heating. On the app and thermostats I set it to off yet the boiler just kept on going. I’m not sure if I had set it up wrong yet if it turns it on then surely it should be able to turn it off.
The only way I managed to get it to turn off was to put the thermostats next to the bridger as a short term solution so that it doesn’t create a massive gas bill and my house being a sauna.
Is there any suggestions on what I could do

Answers

• hugbilly
    hugbilly ✭✭✭
    Options
    tado° would almost certainly suggest that you need to find a better location for the bridge. You could extend the cables or, possibly, use a Wi-Fi extender with an Ethernet port and plug the bridge into that. Or, before the tado° kit’s too old, consider returning it as unsuitable for your situation . . .