New Smart Rad Thermostat Problem

Options

Hi,

Just installed wireless starter kit and 5 Smart TRVs, I have in issue with 2 of them. The rest work as they should but 1 of them does not show any temperature in the app, just a line where the temperature should show. The app says it is connected and has good battery. I've tried removing it and re pairing it but still the same. The other issue another 1 is fitting the top part to the bottom part. The others connected together great without much force to lock together but there is one where you just about have to press down on it with your body weight to be able to slightly turn it towards the lock position. This is the case for both on and off the rad. Any ideas please?

Answers

• hugbilly
    hugbilly ✭✭✭
    Options

Send them both back to tadoº ?

• Paul73
    Options

Looks like thats going to be the case for the bad/tight fitting one, was just hoping there was something I could have done to fix the one not showing the temperature.

I hope I don't have to send the whole kit back to exchange as it was a bundle deal 🙈

• hugbilly
    hugbilly ✭✭✭
    Options

The TRVs seem to vary with regard to the tightness of the two halves, some of mine reflect this (though not as badly as the one you have) and there have been previous forum posts about it . . .