Setpoint change through TRV always "While in home mode" despite set to "Until next automatic change"

Options

I have several rooms in my home. For each of these rooms I have set settings => room => "Manual Control on tado device" to "Until next automatic change". For most rooms this works as expected: When I change the setpoint using the TRV, the app displays "Until <next block time> while in Home Mode" for that room. However for one of my rooms, which happens to be my living room AKA the one I'm most interested in changing manually, when changing the setpoint using the TRV the app will always display "While in home mode" and indeed it stops following the schedule for this room. Even though, again, settings => room => "Manual Control on tado device" is set to "Until next automatic change" for this room.

I tried changing the setting for this room to something else and then setting it back to "Until next automatic change" hoping it needed a 'kick'/re-initialization/whatever but that didn't make any change.

Does anyone have any idea what could cause this/how I can fix it?

BTW, I don't know if it's significant, but this also happens to be the room where the actual thermostat that controls the boiler (zone controller) is.

Answers

• Emcee
    Emcee | Admin
    Options

Hello @dreusel,

Thank you for your contribution to the tado° community forum. Unfortunately, it appears your post has gone unanswered. If the issue you've described still persists or if you continue to have questions about tado° products and services, please do not hesitate to outline these in a new post.

We are making concerted efforts to revitalise the forum in order to ensure a more lively community space.

Looking forward to future discussions!

• dreusel
    Options

Sooo @Emcee you are basically asking me, a paying customer that reports a defect in your product, to keep duplicate-posting my issue on your forum until you find the time to look into it? That seems peculiar.