what additional products to i need to add to my dual zone home

Options

hello forum, i was recently sent a Tado Wireless V3 starter kit by UVO energy but i think i need some additional equipment so that i can get everything installed.

The existing set up in my house (9 year old new build) is 2 zones (upstairs and downstairs). both zones have hard wired Myson thermostats which allow for calendar programming on/off times and hi, med and low settings depending on the hour of the day. I also have a Myson MEP1c controller which is located in the utility room next to where the hot water cylinder is. it seems to be another timer but i was told to leave it always to the 'on' position so perhaps it's for the hot water. The boiler is a Potterton Promax SL and the hote water cylinder is a Santon Premier Plus.

I am happy for the downstairs thermostat to replace my old one so presume i need a wired extension termostat for this. Can i then replace the existing upstairs wired thermostat with the wireless one which came with the starter kit? (Reason being that it is currently in a bit of an awkward area of the room and would prefer it to be on another wall).

Does the above sound correct or would i be better off with two wired Tado thermostats in this setup. I will eventually add radiator valves to my upstairs bedrooms but happy to keep the downstairs as a single zone.