Pre-sale tech question - but how?

Options

Hi,

I've some questions I'd like to ask Tado before I buy. I can't find any way of contacting Tado though. Chat is unsuitable (and offline) no phone number; help centre doesn't help you top contact Tado. Not even a mailing address. This is weird.... and very off-putting. Am I missing something really obvious?

Evan

Answers

• hugbilly
    hugbilly ✭✭✭
    Options
    You can contact tado° support at this email address: operator@tado-844a35e31252.intercom-mail.com
  • GrayDav4276
    GrayDav4276 ✭✭✭
    Options
    @PoorSecurity
    I would advise you to think long and hard before you spend a lot of money on a tado system.....
  • wateroakley
    wateroakley ✭✭✭
    Options

@PoorSecurity You could try asking your questions to the community here. There are some very experienced users of Tado, across a wide spectrum of topics, who know what works well and what can be problematic.

• hugbilly
    hugbilly ✭✭✭
    Options
    That is the email address for the tado° support team . . .
  • cuke2u
    cuke2u ✭✭
    Options

@PoorSecurity I made presales enquiries and found Tado very informative. They requested pictures of our boiler, programmer, wall and radiator thermostats and gave a prompt reply.

• FFM
    FFM ✭✭
    Options

Yes, same here. And when I asked my heater guy to install it, he failed and left (long story). I contacted tado thru the chat and they answered quickly, even to the point where they directed me to connect wires and make it work. I was amazed... they knew my particular older gas heater model and how to connect it.

Other questions are usually answered within hours/half a day.