Instability and behavioral Change

Options
Hi All

I have had a full Tado system for a number of years (TRVs / thermostat / boiler controller etc) and it has generally been great.

However more recently it seems to have become massively unstable for no reason at all… I have not moved or changed anything!

Almost on a daily basis all or parts of the system are going off line. Usually I have to reset the bridge to get it back. It’s getting very frustrating! Anyone else found this?

Also, the behaviour of the system seems to have changed. Previously the thermostat would be overridden if an individual TRV needed to heat a radiator. However now the thermostat seems to be king! This means that rooms that require heat will not do so unless I turn the thermostat up to kick in the whole system. Anyone else experienced this?

I love the tado system and have not seen a competitor do anything similar. But at this rate I might need to move on…

Comments

• CCtado
    Options
    I have exactly the same experience. First I thought that some neighbor may have a manual controller that overuses me but it is not the case. Tado seems to send wrong commands or lose connection with no human intervention. That is now repeating multiple times in the last weeks.
  • hugbilly
    hugbilly ✭✭✭
    Options
    I would email tado° support at operator@tado-844a35e31252.intercom-mail.com they can look at the system and see what’s been happening