Copy and pasting settings for rooms

Options

Hi, during copying and pasting of one room to others (I have 16..) the "Confirm" button is not visible and I cannot scroll to it. This is the case for both my Win PC as well a Iphone and Ipad.

Any suggestions of is this a bug?

Answers

• DS12
    DS12
    edited March 22
    Options
    I have the same problem and it is definitely a new problem as it worked at least a few months ago in January when I last copied schedules. It is definitely a new bug.
  • Chris_B2
    Options
    I have the same problem as well, I used to be able to copy my schedules from room to room, but my list no longer scrolls down to reveal the confirm button. I have also tried the website version and it is the same. I am using Apple version of the app, wonder if the android version works.
  • rondewoo
    rondewoo
    edited March 30
    Options
    Same issue here. I need to use this function often as it's tedious to do the settings on multiple thermostats. This should be an easy fix. Android app here.
  • GrayDav4276
    GrayDav4276 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi all,
    When you "copy" your schedule.....beneath the schedule for the new room, there are two (2) icons showing what looks like a "clipboard".....the right hand icon is the "copy" function......once pressed....after a couple of secs the icon will change it's visualisation. This is showing "confirmation" that the schedule has been updated.....at the same time the settings in the "new" schedule will now reflect the "copied" schedule.......at least that's exactly how mine works.
  • hugbilly
    hugbilly ✭✭✭
    Options

Click the symbol in the top RH corner and it will take you to the next option:

• DS12
    Options
    Thanks for your idea GrayDav4276. Sadly this also doesn’t work for me. As you say beneath the schedule for the new room, there are two (2) icons showing what looks like a "clipboard".....the right hand icon is greyed out. The left hand one if pressed gives a green tick. The right hand one then ceases to be greyed out but as I obviously don’t want to copy to the same room I now move to the new room where I wish to copy the first room’s schedule. sadly in the second room the second icon is again greyed out and pressing the first does not result in the schedule being copied over. So no joy with this approach either unfortunately. Thanks for suggestion though. I’m using iPhone app btw.
  • DS12
    Options
    @hugbilly yes agreed but i cannot scroll down your second screen to select the confirmation button which allows the copy to take place. If used to work for me but doesn’t anymore either in my iPhone app not when working on a browser.
  • hugbilly
    hugbilly ✭✭✭
    edited March 30
    Options

Ah no, you're absolutely right. I have emailed tadoº support at operator@tado-844a35e31252.intercom-mail.com to ask the team about it . . .

• Dave_malvern
    Options
    I have the same issue when trying to copy from either the app on my phone or by logging on to my account from my pc. This is definitely a new problem and a real pain!
  • hugbilly
    hugbilly ✭✭✭
    Options

I have been in touch with tadoº regarding the above and received the following:

"Thank you for your patience.

I've informed the developers about this and we will inform you as soon as we have an update. Our apologies for the inconvenience."

• TP_
    TP_
    Options

If you log in on a computer you can use tab to cycle through the options until you reach "Confirm". At least it is saving me a bit of time.

• Cccc
    Options
    I have the same problem. I am using Android.
  • doda2024
    Options
    Found a way I could make it work again! As I had the same problem not getting the confirmation button visible anymore and not being able to scroll down. I changed my resolution and text size to the smallest my phone could go (android). That made all rooms visible again and the confirmation button was back and worked. Hope this helps...