How do I get my heating to work.

Options

Tado has been brilliant for many years but the heating has become temperamental. I have tried pairing but the smart thermostat does not pair. My phone can talk to thermostat when programming but it seldom talks to the boiler. I have tried resetting and other things without luck. I have a different programme each day with the heating but the water is same every day. Do you thing I should try an reprogramme every day or just once from Monday to Sunday? I welcome tips. Thank you.

Answers

• policywonk
    Options
    Doesn't seem logical. The pairing problem is potentially the signpost. What do you actually have in place right now, and what specifically has started to misbehave?
  • Tadoman403840
    Options

I have re programmed so I now have same programme every day of the week. It started off well this morning (always works well to begin the day after no heating) and has now reached 22.6 (set to 22.5). Boiler has stopped although it did make a noise as if it was firing up but stopped leaving it at 00.
    Phone and white thermostat are now both showing 22.5. The next programme change is 16.00 hours when the set heating drops to 17 degrees for two hours. I am monitoring it all day. The Smart Thermostat second reading shows 23. Radiators are currently cold.