Vertical Radiator - Towel Rails - Smart Thermostat interface

Options

In modern houses, we now find a lot of vertical radiators - they are space savers and also act as features.

In my home, I have three vertical radiators I cannot interface TADO with, its frustrating as I cannot control these rooms/areas as I can with the rest of the house.

Can TADO review the interfaces and advise of a solution.

1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Emcee
    Emcee | Admin
    Options

Hi @sauzee,

Thank you for your suggestion 🙂

A few thoughts:

- tado° should work with vertical radiators as long as there is enough space for the Smart Radiator Thermostat to fit. Could you provide more details on why your vertical radiators cannot interface with tado°? (Not that I don't believe you, just trying to gather information)

- It's worth noting that, since towel rails usually located in bathrooms, Smart Radiator Thermostats are sensitive to high levels of moisture. Many tado° users have successfully installed tado° devices in their bathrooms, but it's important to keep some placement guidelines in mind. You should intall tado° devices at least 2.25 m away from the bath or shower, and at least 0.6 m away from your washbasin.

Thanks again for posting in the tado° community forum!

• wateroakley
    wateroakley ✭✭✭
    Options

@sauzee We have Tado TRVs fitted to three vertical rads with no substantive issues. Can you explain your problem with using Tado and your vertical rads?