Radiators turning on randomly

Options
Hi all,

Don’t know if it’s me just being stupid here.. I have scheduled my heating to come on for an hour a day in the morning to heat the house. I am finding that the radiators are hot at random points of the day also my tado app is saying that my heating is off. Any suggestions in what this could be, as the chat is useless.

Thanks in advance

Answers

• wateroakley
    wateroakley ✭✭✭
    Options

@Liamdaly1 Liam, too many variables and insufficient detail to suggest what may be happening.

• Emcee
    Emcee | Admin
    Options

Hello @Liamdaly1,

I am sorry to read that the tado° chat was not able to provide you with the answers you were looking for. The chat is used to collect preliminary data on your current set-up so that agents can then more easily diagnose the issue. I am hopeful that the community forum will be able to provide you with some answers, but if more support is needed, please don't hesitate to contact tado° support once more.

As @wateroakley pointed out, more information would be helpful. Which devices do you currently own and in which rooms are these located? Furthermore, what settings have you configured on the app?

Thanks in advance!