w.Intercom = i;Long charging cable for 190-85-595 — tado° Community

Long charging cable for 190-85-595

Hi there.
When our device was installed, it came with a very short cable for charging and connecting to our router.
Our router is experiencing connection issues and to root out the possibility of this device being the issue, we are looking for either a longer charging cable, or a longer connection cable from the small device to the router.
Do any of these exist?
I'm unsure if my tag is correct. I'm new to the forum.
Tagged:

Answers

• Charging cable:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00DY24HLY?ref_=cm_sw_r_apin_dp_T9D13BBS3P1X36HV13NT&language=en-GB&th=1

The connection to the router can be done with any ethernet cable with RJ45 connectors

• Thanks. I have a sky engineer coming tomorrow morning. I'll ask if they can help out, if not then I'll order a cable.
    Thanks
  • Terry1972
    Terry1972
    edited September 27
    Do you know? My current set up is, the router is in the hall, the wee connector is connected to the router. If I get a longer connector and connect the device to the router booster in the living room, will it all still work the same?
    I can't see why it wouldn't, but asking just in case.

Has anyone else had router interruption because the connector etc is so close to the router causing WiFi issues? We don't know that's the cause but trying to resolve all possibilities.