w.Intercom = i;No support from Tado — tado° Community

No support from Tado

I’ve raised a support request on Sunday via the chat function and still haven’t received a response. Is there anyway to escalate?

Comments

• Same here.
    I leave a message every day. But no response. Not even an acknowledgement that they received my msg. Super annoying.
    I'll write user reviews every day in all channels until they respond.

• Maybe we should leave messages on their linked in page:
    https://www.linkedin.com/company/tadogmbh/

I just did under one of their posts

• I think I'll send back their product and ask for a refund.

• wateroakley
    wateroakley Volunteer Moderator

@Shoulders @plshelp Hello shoulders and plshelp. Can you indicate the problem(s) you are encountering? If you can describe the issue(s), maybe the user community can help point you in the right direction? Thank you.

• Me too… after 3 days of waiting I received a response with the same information I could already find on the website, but not resolving my issue (can't connect the sensor). And now again waiting for a full day, while I can't control my heater anymore… very frustrating… 😓

• hugbilly
    hugbilly ✭✭✭

I would email: operator@tado-844a35e31252.intercom-mail.com

• tadotest
    tadotest
    edited October 4
    In my case, I have had two support cases. Both were answered promptly (within a few hours to a day), I would say better than my experience with other suppliers.
    Within each case, replies to follow up questions were slower.
    I do not know if it is to do with me being a new user. If they wanted to give priority to the first questions of the new users, they have all the data in their hands (we seem to connect to their server for everything).
    All in all, in my case, it was very good support.
    Not only Chat finction, but also the Community seems to be a good source of support...
  • I have same problem, no response on chat at all. It's strange, that support tickets needs to be opened via chat. I'm buying customer and should get access to some ticketing system.

• Hello all,

Sorry it took some time for your issues to be resolved.

Some tips you might find helpful if you require support in the future:

1- Do not open more than 1 ticket about the same issue. Having duplicates wastes our agents' time and confuses the process.

2- If your issue arises during the weekend, please be advised that it may take more time to get a response. This is of course not ideal (no one chooses when their technical problems occur), but our agent numbers are limited Saturdays and Sundays.

3- Make sure you answer the chat questions correctly so that our agents can start helping you as soon as they get to your ticket.

4- Until you receive a response from one of our agents, you can have a look at our Help Centers (we have 2 Help Centers dedicated to V generations and tado° X) or the community. You might be able to find answers there.