Multiple Boilers

Can Tado be installed to service two boilers in the same property. So two smart thermostats with hot water control and run from the same acct? Has anyone done this? Was thinking could setup each on a separate bridge but set each one up with the other powered off ?

Answers

• jacoscar
    jacoscar ✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Two smart thermostatsand one bridge; I have done this with my two boilers and don’t see why it would be a problem

Edit: I see you need hot water control as well; not sure if you can have two extension kits, Tado has some weird limitations
  • I have a similar problem. Large house with two oil fired boilers. Both drive both heating and hot water. I have one broadband link and do not want to apply two bridges in a v3+ environment. I thought to get two starter kits. Only use one bridge. Configure each smart thermostat or smart rad stat to one of the two zones. Our does anybody have better suggestions?
  • If you want hot water control from two boilers I can’t see a way to do that with one Tado installation, unless you can find a way to install more than one wireless receiver. Controlling both boilers for heating shouldn’t be a problem though.