Tado support UK telephone number

What is this please and its hours of operation?

Comments

• Have you tried the help line on their site. I find it very useful.

• Is there one? I've looked all over their website and can't find any number to call for support.

• Sorry I meant the chat line.

• Got it, thanks samd. I tried that instead and got a response so hopefully my issue (ability to add rooms) is resolved now.

Wish they had a telephone support line though.

• edited December 6
    They do, it's +49 89 41209394

[TADO ADMIN EDITION] THIS GERMAN PHONE NUMBER IS NEITHER A CONSUMER NOR A PROFESSIONAL LINE FOR TADO SUPPORT.
  • SkierSkier
    edited December 6

The instructions for professional installers has the following number listed as the 'tado installer hotline:' 020 3893 2159. I haven't tried to use it. See the

attached.

[TADO ADMIN EDITION] THIS PHONE NUMBER IS ONLY INTENDED FOR PROFESSIONAL INSTALLERS. IF YOU'RE NOT A PROFESSIONAL INSTALLER WE WILL NOT GIVE YOU SUPPORT OVER THIS NUMBER.

• Thanks for that Skier.

• I was going to post the U.K support number but they no longer answer it, I have just found out. They are "transitioning to a chat based system which has a faster response and more availability to better assist you" the recorded message tells us.

So, no more telephone support. Instead I now have to post a chat and leave the PC on and wait in the house for a reply which I am told typicallly takes a few hours.

Faster response? I don't ever remember waiting a few hours for the phone to be answered. This is not good news. This is our heating system they are controlling, not the lights or the TV.

• Agree that they really should have provide telephone number for support however I've been using their webchat over the last couple of days and they have been very responsive.

• Well that's over 4 hours and...... nothing.

• GermánGermán | Admin
    edited December 6

Hello all,

You can contact tado support via our chat in www.tado.com

Via this contact form:

Of via the Customer emergency voicemail that will be available to you if your request either in the chat or the contact form qualifies as an emergency:

As in:

-Heating/Hot water is not working at all.

-Heating is not stopping at all.

Please remember than an installation consult is never an emergency, if you have any consult about your installation your old controllers need to remain in place until you have all instructions available and no questions about them.

Thank you all for helping us giving you the best possible response.

• DemDem
    Tado DO NOT CARE about customers as long as they once bought in to their overpriced system. Full stop

You should see some of the reply I got from the "support team". They are not there to support the customers, but to get read of you bothering them!