Temperature tiles in app do not match real temperatures

Hi. A few of my tiles in the iOS app don’t match with the temperature which is displayed when clicking that tile. When I restart the app it is Oke? Is it a software bug?

Best Answer

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] | Admin
    Answer ✓

Hey guys,

This is a known issue and our developers are working on a fix. We will have this resolved as soon as possible, however please keep in mind the holidays are coming up and this will affect the time it will take us to fix this issue,

Kind regards,

Joey

Answers

• I noticed this last night as well - ie. I changed the target temperature in a room and went back to the main screen and it still showed the previous temperature. Closed and re-opened the app and it was okay again.

But I tried it a second time and it worked okay that time which is a bit odd.

• @Joey I'm coming back here as this still appears to be an issue or an issue that has returned. I'm using android though and not iOS.
    App shows 19.9 and the graph and actual temperature 19.2. This was one room but all were incorrect.
    Exiting the app didn't help(tried 4 times), had to actually kill the app and re open.