No display on smart thermostat

I have no display on my smart thermostat when I press the button on the front. I have changed the batteries. There is still no display, any ideas please.

Answers

• I have the same problem I'm afraid (just opened another thread, because I didn't see this one)!

In my case, though, I haven't tried yet replacing the batteries; but I don't have big hopes ...

• I did replace the batteries and it still didn't work.  I contacted support and after being asked to check a few things they are sending me a replacement smart thermostat. Before changing the batteries I checked on the app and they were reported as being OK but as I said I went ahead and changed the batteries anyway.  Strangely enough the next day I had an email from Tado saying that my batteries were running low but I would be alright for a couple weeks.

• I have the same problem. Have changed the batteries but no joy. And the thermostat is wired (with back up batteries). The app shows it is connected but nothing displays on the thermostat itself and nothing happens if I press the button and hold.
  • Hi I’m encountering the same issue as above. Nothing is showing on the led display and I can’t change the temp via the thermostat. Just wondering if anyone has solved the issue. I’ve changed the batteries but no change.

I have a temp reading in the app so I assume it is getting that from the thermostat.

Any help appreciated
  • Sorted my issue. It was the batteries. One of them was the wrong way around. School boy error.