Is it possible to talk to Tado over the phone?

I have recently purchased a full Tado V3+ system; wireless thermostat, extension kit and 5 TRV's. As like many others i've found the TRV's to be nothing short of garbage and i would encourage any potential buyers to hold off until this is sorted.

I work in the building automation industry as a heating and ventilation controls engineer, i can openly say this product falls way short of my expectations and i'm on the verge of returning the whole lot. I had issues with the extension kit when installing, asked for support and by the time they replied i had resolved the issue from reading this forum to see that many others have had the same problem.

I now want to discuss the TRV's with somebody technically minded from Tado to see if they have any sort of solution to the horrendous accuracy of the temperature sensors on the TRV's. The offset of the sensor is proven to not work and is not a solution.

Thanks

Answers

• I have this number, which is for emergencies only 0111 962 0200
  • So in short, its a no. Abysmal service.

• I had to call that number yesterday and it turns out they don’t answer anymore; they make you leave a message to their voicemail
  • Hey Frithy, how did it go? Did you reach someone? I am dealing with some technical issues myself (no hot water control for almost 4 days now with opentherm) and the speed of support is not fast...