App Beta Program

Options
Dem
Dem
Any one participating in the Beta program? Just wondering if there is any development in the background.

Comments

• Dem
    Options
    No development then...
  • hipponax1973
    Options

im using it but can't discern any difference from the main programme

• Phillip_PAL
    Phillip_PAL ✭✭
    edited March 2023
    Options
    Yes, on the beta app, no idea what any changes or active development are unless you spot them like when Heating Activity and IQ first appeared.

E.g. What's New 28 Feb - Various UI, stability and performance improvements. ?!?!?!

App gets updated seemingly every couple of days no idea what for - occasionally it goes wrong, put feedback on about fault, no idea if it's monitored in a timely manner.

Very rarely I provide any positive feedback like when the Heating Activity per room instant and day usage first appeared.
  • paul0000
    paul0000 ✭✭✭
    Options

Agreed, I think it's just for tado to play around with the fonts and some subtle gui changes. Most other beta programs have meaningful feature enhancements / new features to test out and provide feedback on.

• Dem
    Options
    I left my original comment over 3 years ago. Back then Tado was doing literally notting with regards to much needed features for their app. They have improved a lot since, and at the moment they are" overdeveloping" in a way as they are now adding some futures which are useless, but still a long way better than it was back in 2018-2019.