Replace Honeywell TH8200G1004 with Tado

Hello all

I have just bought the Tado kit and I am wondering how I can do the wiring to replace the existing thermostat.

My heating is from a public heating system provided by the city, there is no boiler in the house.

Attached is the current wiring, it is quite simple but I am not sure how to proceed from here, would not like to mess things up.

Btw I am living in the NL, if someone have done the same maybe the experience could be shared.

Thanks in advance!

Best Answer

Answers

• Hello Joey

Thanks for the feedback.

I could not find the same model of Honeywell in the instructions but I have used a similar model.

It worked and now the thermostat is hooked up.

Thanks for the help

Best regards

Zolt

• Hi Zolt, can i learn how you succeed to make it work?
  • Hello Gonenc

Sorry for the very late reply

I did basically what was suggested. Once I have registered the device I have had a detailed tutorial for installation. During this time I had the opportunity to choose from which device I would like to switch, then I have selected Honeywell the closest model to mine and then I have started rewiring.

One suggestion though, when you do the rewiring please disconnect the electricity (just use the fusebox) and then you are safe to work.

Hope I am not too late, if I am then I am terribly sorry.

Hope you will have luck with this.

Best regards

Zolt

• Thank you anyway, after digging a lot my problem got solved, but again the same issue happened :/

• My heating is not working, it suddenly stopped after I changed my schedule yesterday

• Hi ,I’ve recently bought a wired tado but can’t fit it as on the tado website the model I need for wiring isn’t there ,I’m after instructions for a Honeywell T3 thermostat and all they have is a Honeywell T3R wireless ,can any help me please

• GrilledCheese2
    GrilledCheese2 ✭✭✭

@Wolves

A goes to COM on Tado

B goes to NO on Tado

If there’s an unused earth wire in the cable connect it to P1 on Tado