I can't submit feedback - This email does not appear to be a valid email address

I'm going through the process I submitting feedback... by logging into my tado account and clicking the 'feedback' button.

When I fill out the form and press submit i get this error...

"This email does not appear to be a valid email address"

... but having checked very carefully it is my correct email! It's the email I use to login to my tado account.. and the one I've logged into these discussion forums?! It does end with ".net" which is slight unusual but very correct.

Can someone help... ?

Comments

• Hi Chad,

Is this on the app or over the contact form? Also, could you check that, when you enter the email address, that (if you are using the auto-complete or auto-fill function) there isn't a space added after the email address? This can sometimes cause this issue too.

Otherwise you can email support@tado.com directly.

Best regards,

Frank

• It's certainly doesn't work on the web contact form... and there are no spaces being added... I just checked again. I use my email address every day all over the internet without any problems... Having tado tell me it's an invalid address is very frustrating!!

• Frank, Thank you for responding... I've sent an email to support@tado.com with a screenshot...

This discussion has been closed.