Time interval changes itself!

Getting very frustrated, it seems the tado time interval seems to switch to “until user cancels” when nobody touches this. I thought it was my wife, by accident, but she showed me what she does, and seems hard to mistakenly adjust the time. But occasionally i click onto the app, thinking “why is the boiler still on” and find the timer has been set to “until user cancels”. So much for saving money using TADO, the app is making me waste it! Every time I message the helpline, they tell me how to operate the app, which I am well aware of! So effectively useless. Now I’m just getting frustrated, and hoping I may get some answers from here?
I don’t know if it affects things, but I use an iPhone and my wife has an android, and I wonder whether this impacts things at all? She has her own log-in also, so whether that can also change things...? Someone help me 😂

Answers

• samd
    samd ✭✭✭

@richkite I don't remember anyone coming up with this before. It might well be worth asking support if they have encountered this.

• HI, I have the exact same issue. I have 4 smart thermostats and a bridge. I have to constantly check the app to make sure all are off. I have a smart schedule set to off at all time and randomly, always a different thermostat changes to 22°C until User cancelation. It's super annoying.
  • Hello,

Please contact our technical support via the chat on our website (tado.com) so that they can check that everything is correctly programmed. 

We remain at your disposal,

Your tado° Team