Incorrect temperature in the morning.

Options

I have the following problem for 3 days now:

In the morning when I wake up I put the temperature on 20ºC but Tado V3+ says it's allready about 19.5ºC in the room while my Netatmo indoor station says it's only about 17.5ºC. The Netatmo seems right because it feels cold in the room.

After putting the thermostat on 20ºC the temperature will rise untill about 20.5ºC and then starts to drop down. Meanwhile the boiler starts warming the room. After a hour the temperature will be 20ºC on the Netatmo as well as the Tado.

Anybody who can help solve this problem?

Answers

• samd
    samd ✭✭✭
    Options

@GewoonBert Sorry but the following does not make much sense to me:

will rise untill about 20.5ºC and then starts to drop down. Meanwhile the boiler starts warming the room. 

Could you please explain how the boiler warms the room AND the temperature drops down.

• GewoonBert
    Options
    @samd when I turn on the boiler by setting tado to 20. the tempature displayed in app will rise to 20.5 from the previous 19.5. But the temp in de room stays at like 18 degrees (netatmo value) because the tado thermostat value is >20. Only after a while, the value on tado drops below 20 so the room starts to warm up. In the end the room will reach 20 degrees but this tkses a long time..

It looks like the thermostat thinks it's way warmer then it really is and corrects this after a while