Radiator Manual controls on app stopped working since app update

Options

Since the app was updated to 5.10.2 the Manual Controls have stopped working for radiator valves

, whether you choose Timmer or Untill ended by uses these are ignored & when you manual change the heating only Until next automatic change works? Any one else having the problem

Answers

• Germán
    Options

Hello tadoptw,

We haven't had any other feedback about this. Please reach out to our support chat in www.tado.com with details of what happened and the info about the versions of OS and app.

Thanks,

Germán

• IanTaylor
    Options

I have the same problem. If I set a room to off until ended by user, the next day the automatic settings have kicked back in. This seems to be rooms where I have just changed to off until ended. I have rooms that have been set to off for months and these do not revert to automatic. Not sure when this problem began but I have only just noticed it. My app says 5.10.1 (9462)

• mpmcgoo
    Options

I have seen this for a while. But I have always thought the 'what to do' with manual control was specifically for adjustments made from the radiator or thermostat. Not within the app.

You can slide the button left-right to increase-decrease the time.