Who uses more than 9 smart room thermostats with floor heating? Total failure of room thermostats

Options

Configuration of heat cicle 10 (HC10) leads to a total failure of the room thermostats

Please contact me and tell me your solution.

Scenario:

Underfloor heating, room thermostats only control control valves

10 room thermostats, 10 heating circuits

Reproducible (3 units, replacement unit was delivered by tado, configuration by support) the configuration of HC10 leads to a total failure of the room thermostats:

a) No display

b) No function

c) Batteries continue to be drained by 0.1V per day.

d) No reset possible

The support does not take the incident seriously and only offers to deliver a replacement device again. After 3 units show this symptom.

In the installation description we talk about possible heating circuits H00-H10. But only H01-H10 can be set. Possibly a counter bug in the software?

Answers

• joka22
    Options

Tado has reacted via the emergency support and has reconfigured the complete configuration with me via telephone support. Contrary to the previous statement, no configuration of individual heating circuits (HC01-10) is required for the mentioned constellation (floor heating with actuators).

The telephone support was very competent and took a lot of time to answer all my questions in peace!

• PhilipJM
    Options

Their telephone and online support are superb. It would be nice if we had the option within the app or via webpage to configure our houses.