Tado Smart Thermostat switching on both heating circuits

Options

My heating system has got 2 circuits, 1 for the underfloor heating 1 for the radiators. The boiler is a Westen i.310 . I have 2 tado Smart Thermostats installed, both are wired and had replaced 2 Computherm thermostats. (It was a simple lift and shift) Both tado can switch the heating on and off no issues there. However when I set only 1 tado thermostat to heat it will end up firing up both circuits. It does not matter which tado thermostat I set to heating, it will always switch both circuits on. Previously the 2 computherm thermostats were working as expected, only starts the heating on the circuit it belongs to. But with tado it's not the case. I need some help to find out whether it's an issue with the installation, settings, app, etc. Has anyone come across similar issue?

Also I cannot control the hot water with tado even though it should.

Any help is appreciated.

Answers

• batman
    Options
    Hi Robertkk I have same issue (except my hot water works). I have 1 smart thermostat connected to wet floor. Smart TRVs and extension kit (normal boiler with hot water controlled by extension kit) 2 circuits 1 for floor and 1 for rads. When I switch on floor it turns both circuits on. I can hear the relay click in the smart thermostat and then a second or 2 later the relay clicks in the extension unit. I been onto support to ask to stop the smart thermostat from switching on the extension unit..but they couldnt help me.