Boiler turning on when not required

Hi - any ideas why our boiler would turn on when no radiator valve is calling for heat? I cannot find any way in the app of finding out what's asking the boiler to turn on but something clearly is. I would love to know how much this taro system costs me by turning the boiler on completely on its own, it's very frustrating.

Answers

• Nope, standard boiler. It has a separate pump so I don't think it could be that? Thanks for the ideas though
  • I only have one radiator that isn't under Tado control, the one in the hall, and that one gets roasting hot, none of the others do. The wall thermostat is in the hallway but that says it's not calling for heat - all radiators said Frost protection.

Because the range of the Tado system is so poor, one of my living room radiators regularly drops off the network, would that cause it to come back on again? Or perhaps never go off?

This Tado system really is crazy, has anyone actually managed to get their money back as it hasn't earnt themthe purchase price back? Weren't they offering a guarantee of savings at some point? I both love and really hate the Tado system.