Home Technical Questions

Water pressure control

My boiler water pressure can only be restored via its custom thermostat (photos and models available here). After few months of tado, the boiler pressure went down and tado just made the water control disappear from the app and website, which is odd to say the least...

After talking with customer support which was kind of (helpless and slow responding) and staying without hot water for a day, I decided to mount back my old thermostat. After mounting it, it was showing "Error 111, low water pressure. Press refill to refill". Pressing the refill button actually refilled something and hot water started flowing back normally.

Why tado cannot do the same? It is a shame that i had to revert back to my old thermostat.

Also, few days later, the boiler had a little malfunction unrelated to the upper fact (a gas valve was a little obstructed due to usage). The old thermostat showed "Error 503, cannot turn flame on, press enter to try again", of course pressing enter did not solve the issue and showed a fail (I had to call a technician), but at least it showed a fail! Would it be possible to mainstream such notifications in the tado app? I'd like to use tado again!