System Offline Mondays...

Hi,

For the second Monday in a row my Home Tado system is offline. The Bridge device has the Cloud indicator flashing but ALL other internet activity around the house is working as expected. We are working from home so are using the heating more and its ability to 'zone' areas of the house. We had the same problem last Monday for a few hours but it resolved itself and has worked faultlessly between then and now.

Is there regular Server maintenance on Mondays or does anyone have experience of other things knocking their system offline?

Cheers

Jon

Answers

• Hi,

On further investigation the problem seems to be caused by my wife's work VPN. When she has it active on her laptop (WiFi connected) the Tado system loses remote access though everything else works fine.

Any ideas?

Jon

• I am having the exact same problem but, as far as I’m aware, your wife isn’t using my Wi-Fi for her vpn!

In fact it looks like the heating is switching off at around midnight when nobody is awake in the house.

2 Mondays in a row now.
  • Hi, let’s hope it’s not my wife’s fault. Ours has settled down. You’ve probably already done a shut down off your bridge and a restart to see if it settles down. Unfortunately, no great answer, I hope someone else can help you better. Jon