Home Getting started

What do i need to buy? SO confused like others. A total noob


I have combi boiler with Honeywell controller in hallway which i think talks to a square box next to boiler. It also says Honeywell on it. There is no way to confirm if these two are related. It could be my lack of experience. Any suggestions? on what do i need to buy? Just a smart thermostat or a Wireless Smart Thermostat Starter Kit V3+ with Hot Water Control(thermostat and a rectangular box)?

I have attached some pictures.

Many thanks for your advice


  • You have a wireless programmable thermostat in the hall and a wireless receiver next to the boiler. As a minimum you will need the extension kit, a wall thermostat and the bridge, which is sold as Wireless Smart Thermostat Starter Kit V3+ with Hot Water Control.

  • What is the difference between wireless receiver and extension kit?

  • The extension kit has two functions. It acts as a wireless receiver for the wall thermostat when it is not connected to wires. And a controller for the hot water cylinder.

Sign In or Register to comment.