Help - No hot water after moving from V1 to V3 - How do I delete V1 devices

Hi all

Upgraded my V1 to a V3+ (With extension kit and wireless controller) this morning.

All went smoothly following the guided installation for a short period and I was asked to connect my new Internet Bridge without disconnecting the old bridge. However hit a little snap getting cloud access - all sorted now simple issue to solve. However having departed from the guided install I was unable to jump back in.

As such I ended up connecting each device individually, all went smoothly and the new Smart Thermostat, Internet Bridge and Extension kit are all connected and working as expected.

However I am unable to remove the old Smart Thermostat, Temperature sensor and bridge, when I go to settings --> devices --> [device in question] --> click the dots top right the only option I get is 'Help Center'

The heating works as expected but the hot water does not as it appears to still be trying to use the old V1 smart thermostat.

How can I either remove my old devices (and will my account then automatically work out I want to use the extension kit)

Or how can I set up my account to use the extension kit not the old V1 kit to control the hot water

Answers

• Exact same issue here...

• Chris_P_Duck
    edited October 2020

Is there no online Chat offered by Tado?

There's what looks like one but I cant actually start a chat and all communication methods I can find state 2 days to respond. If that's working days that'll actually be 4 days...

Really hoping to get this sorted before the weekend!

• Did you ever manage to resolve this issue?