Tado not switching heating on when requested by Thermostat or Tado radiator valves

Hi, I have a Woucester Bosch 38cdi classic boiler. I have had Tado installed for around 2 years and generally I am really happy with it. However, last night when looking through the settings I noticed that the extension kit wasnt configured so the exact model of my boiler. So I changed this using the web page ( as that facility isnt offered in the app ) and never thought any thing of it. However, this morning my heating wasnt on. Even though all the Tado radiator valves were calling for heat, the boiler didnt fire. The hot water etc is still fine but Tado does not controll this.

I remember when I first configured Tado I had to contact them regarding a similar issue ( the boiler wasnt firing ) and they uploaded something and ever since then it worked. I think I may have overriden these settings.

Can anyone offer any solutions. We are now without heating and even though I raised this with Tado at 8:30AM I still have had nothing back.

Thanks

Steve

Answers

• This is now resolved. The settings for the WB 38cdi appear different to how I have this wired up. I selected the classic generic configuration that has the same wiring configuration and all is good now.

Thanks

Steve