Recommendations for configuration

Options

Good evening.

I hope that you are well.

I currently have an Ideal Instinct 24 Combi boiler with a Nest healtink connected to it.

There was no wired thermostat in my house when I moved in and so I have a wireless Nest thermostat device which I can move around the house and plug in wherever it is needed.

All of the radiators in the house have manual TRV's.

The Nest thermostat is currently plugged into my son's nursery due to the importance of keeping that room at a comfortable and safe temperature.

As this is a relatively small room, I find that the room reaches the temperature set on the Nest thermostat (and as such, shuts off the heating) in a quicker time than it takes for the other main rooms in the house (living room and my bedroom) to heat up sufficiently.

To try and solve this, I have purchased 8 Tado Smart TRV's (https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07FYS7GC4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1) and the Wireless Smart Thermostat Starter Kit V3+ with Hot Water Control (https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07VXBMC14/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1)

To uninstall the existing Nest heatlink from the boiler, do I need a heating engineer or an electrician please?

If I replace all of the manual TRV's on the radiators in the house with the Smart TRV's, is there still a need to use the Tado Wireless Smart Thermostat? If so, could someone please advise where the ideal place to put that is and is there any benefit to having a Smart TRV installed on the radiator in the room that the Smart Thermostat is installed, or is it better to keep a manual TRV on that particular radiator?

Is my assumption correct that the temperatures that you set for individual Smart TRV's overrule the temperature set on the main Smart Thermostat?

I also understand that there are a number of different ways that tado can configure your system (remotely) depending on your circumstances. Could someone please explain the differences in these modes and which would be the most suitable for my use case?

Many thanks in advance

Jimmy