No incidents detected

Options
Hi, one of my trvs ran out of power. I didn't see any notification and care and protect didn't report any incidents, however I only found out when I noticed the trv had been calling for 100% heat for 2 days solid. Surely that would be an incident? :)

Answers

• avh
    Options

I had a very similar situation and contacted Tado support about It. They mentioned it "happens sometimes" but they are working on a fix. Pretty dissapointing.

• Happened to me twice in the last few weeks. Not changed any batteries before and its just coming up for a year. Going to do them in September every year i reckon to save having issues.

• I agree though, being massively over your average should bring up an incident. the care and protect doesnt actually seem to do anything

• GrayDav4276
    Options
    Hi guys,
    I had two 'incidents' about 3 weeks ago and my boiler had shut down and I had to carry out a boiler reset on both occasions. The 'care & protect' did not register either of these incidents.
    I raised it with Tado support and waited for 3 or 4 days for a response......nothing!!
    Then my 'conversation' simply disappeared altogether, it might be that Tado support didn't appreciate that I stated that the 'care & protect' was no more than a sales gimmick for the 'Auto assist' feature.