Tado parts

Hi, I have one tado wireless wall thermostat in my house and it is attached to the wall in the hall. I want to move the thermostat to another more suitable location in the house but am left with the adaptor that it plugged into on the wall. Is it possible to buy a cover/cap for this to take the bad look of it in the hall once I remove the wireless thermostat box?

If so does anyone know where I might purchase one?



  • Rob2
    Rob2 ✭✭✭

    How about removing the adapter as well and then using a generic wall outlet cover plate?

  • Yeh, I could do that but didn't really want to get involved with removing wires etc from the adaptor to remove it. Just thought there might be a simpler solution .

Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!