The system TADO is DOWN and the support is a crap!

Options

Hello and Happy new year!

I have a problem with my system.

On this Monday, I put a tado smart + ext kit v2 thermostat into operation. From Monday to Tuesday afternoon everything was ok. But it hasn't worked since Tuesday night. The Ext Kit updated to firmware version 71.2, and bridge to 47.2, instead the thermostat remained at the old version 24.1.

The LED from the ext kit flashes as if it wants to connect to the internet (but in the application it appears to me that it is connected). It's been 3 days since the system crashed and I start the boiler manually. The next few days it is snowing and it will be very cold and I will not be home all the time to start the boiler manually from the ext kit.

The room smart themrostat is connected to the bridge and internet. I say this because i see the room temperature and i can change the temperature. The ext kit is show in app is connected to the internet but the led from ext kit blinked like is not paired.

The support is a crap. I write them by e-mail, by the chat and nothing. They don't respond. Already have 3 days from first message to them....

thank you!

Answers

• morgan2567
    Options
    I feel your pain. Almost two weeks before my initial reply and I think that’s only because I gave them 1 star on trustpilot but it’s not resolved and I’ll get a message every other day. The app, interface and design of the devices are great. The support is not there. Less support is fine for others who recommend professional installation but when a company strives on saying the individual can do it, it’s unacceptable.