smart radiator thermostat don't close in one room with group of devices

Options

Hello,

I have a setup with a smart thermosatat and 3 smart radiator thermostat devices. (living room)I have 4 other rooms with 1 radiator thermostat device to control the temperature in the bedrooms/bathroom/home office.

The 4 rooms are beïng heated as it should be.

The livingroom is getting way to hot, even with thermostat off in the living room the radiator valves keep open. It looks like they are not reacting to the room they are in.

Tried to move to another room and back.

remove device and install again. Recalibrate. nothing helps.

The other rooms are using the same hardware setup so i don't think this could be a installation issue as it works in all the other rooms.

I created a support ticket for this but was wondering if someone else had the same problem or has some other suggestions. Right now i am heating with the doorsopen, not very ideal.

Answers

• Kennokent
    Options

I had similar issues. Do you have all Tado radiator thermostats in your living room on all radiators?

• Yes, i have 3 radiators and all are using tado radiator thermostats.

• How did you managed to solve the issue?

• GrilledCheese2
    Options

Check the pins on the TRVs in the living room are not stuck. Over time the pins can seize up or become stiff. With the TRV head removed use a coin to push down the pin. It should travel up and down smoothly.

• Hello, checked that allready during installation, all valves are funtioning fine.