temp set to manual override ? no one in the room...
Since a couple of weeks the temp in my 'living room' is set to 20 degrees . manually
Contacted Tado .. gave me this explanation .. but ..
- no one in the room at that time
- no homekit what so ever
- since nobody in the room, nobody can access the radiator knob/thermostats ...
Changed my password (hacking ???? )
Anyone any ideas about this ?
the issue which you described happens with Woonkamer RU1073810432.
Here are the data reports from the last week:
- 03.02.2021 08:17 RU1073810432 Woonkamer set to 20°C
- 02.02.2021 08:09 RU1073810432 Woonkamer set to 20°C
- 01.02.2021 08:41 RU1073810432 Woonkamer set to 20°C
- 30.01.2021 08:14 RU1073810432 Woonkamer set to 20°C
- 25.01.2021 08:18 RU1073810432 Woonkamer set to 19°C.
This can happen only in the following cases:
- temperature was manually changed on the Smart Thermostat directly,
- temperature was manually changes on one of the Smart Radiator Thermostats in Woonkamer VA2604141568, VA3280867584.
- temperature was changed through Homekit.